For our check-in desk, we are looking for friendly support on a part-time and mini-job basis.
It’s your job to answer our customers’ inquiries by phone and to make a good first impression when receiving our guests at the check-in desk. One of your tasks will also be to plan races for large groups and to book guests into their ticket rides.
Are you open-minded and able to always keep a good overview? Great! We look forward to getting to know you!
You can expect a great working atmosphere in an established company within the leisure industry. Regulated working hours and a fair payment are a matter of course.
Are you ready? Then don’t hesitate to become part of the team. We look forward to you!
Waiter / Waitress
For our sports gastronomy with 250 indoor and 60 terrace seats, we are looking for motivated and ambitious support for our service as soon as possible.
You want to:
Participate in a dynamic team and take on responsibility
offer unforgettable stays to a diverse audience in an exceptional setting
a friendly, outgoing personality
the feeling for the wishes of our guests
as well as the ability to keep a cool head and a pleasant working atmosphere even in critical situations?
Then we offer you:
- good earning potential
- a secure job in a family business environment
- Regulated working hours (5-day week; no partial shifts)
a varied and valued activity
In the following area of responsibility:
- Care and hospitality of our guests in the à la carte, conference and event business
- Calculation, control and management of the use of goods
- Care and hospitality of our guests on our modern bowling alley
For our sports catering with 250 indoor as well as 60 terrace seats we are looking for motivated and ambitious support in our modern kitchen as soon as possible.
You would like to:
- be part of a dynamic team and take responsibility
- to spoil a varied audience with your skills
- to live out your creativity in a modern, well-equipped kitchen and to develop it in an innovative way
- a completed vocational training as
- a cook (m/f/d)
- a clean, thorough way of working, combined with a high quality standard
- as well as the ability to keep a cool head and a pleasant working atmosphere even in critical situations?
Then we can offer you
- good earning potential
- a secure job in a family environment
- regulated working hours (5-day week; no partial shifts)
- a versatile and valued activity
In the following field of activity:
Ensuring the high product quality of our kitchen
Calculation, control and management of the use of goods
Implementation and monitoring of the applicable hygiene regulations